Su questo sito utilizziamo cookie tecnici e, previo tuo consenso, cookie di profilazione e analitici anche di terze parti. Per saperne di più clicca qui.
We target investments focused on delivering value to the environment
Sustainable investing is a fundamental component of our investment strategy as we look to create value and generate attractive, sustainable, financial returns for our investors over the long term.
Nexta Investment Management maintains a comprehensive sustainability management system which integrates sustainability into each stage of the investment process – from the initial assessment of an investment opportunity, during the on-going management of our portfolio and through to divestment, hand back or decommissioning of an asset.
The firm takes an active approach to long-term sustainable investment which is based on a foundation of robust ESG principles. We use environmental criteria to assess how effectively a company stewards the natural environment, assists with the transition to a low carbon economy and complies with relevant laws and regulations. Through a social set of standards, we evaluate the company’s approach to health & safety, labour standards and working conditions as well as the relationships it has with its stakeholders and surrounding communities.
In terms of corporate governance, we look to ensure that our partners adhere to the highest standards of corporate conduct. We undertake regular studies, inspections, surveys and risk assessment to ensure this remains the case at all times.
Nexta Investment Management is a signatory to the UN Principles for Responsible Investment and has framed its responsible
investing policy around the six principles of UN PRI. As such, we commit to:
- Incorporating ESG issues into our investment analysis and decision-making processes.
- Being active owners and incorporating ESG issues into our ownership policies and practices.
- Seeking appropriate disclosure on ESG issues by the entities in which we invest.
- Promoting acceptance and implementation of the UN PRI within the investment industry.
- Working with other investors to enhance our effectiveness in implementing the UN PRI.
- Reporting on our activities and progress towards implementing the UN PRI.
ESG values continue to be one of the core aspects of our overall investment strategy and remain a priority in our investment committees, at portfolio review committee meetings, and in discussions with management, boards, and investors.